Currently Viewing: All posts
- RTT waits at 24 weeks as long waits deteriorate sharply
- Majority of local services are now breaching 18 weeks
- Hitting RTT target now almost ‘a minority sport’
- Waiting times reach 23 weeks as admissions falter
- Should pilot sites ‘go dark’ while testing new A&E measures?
- 18 weeks “no longer important”?
- Success on one-year waits, but waiting list grows to record-breaking size
- Waiting list grows 7.3 per cent
- We are taking the wrong approach to beds and bed occupancy
- Average RTT waiting times are pointless and a missed opportunity